Scrum Alliance Leadership Webinar: Developing Agile LEadership
Pete Behrens led a Webinar for the Scrum Alliance Leadership Webinar Series. In this talk, Pete shares personal experiences, a historical perspective, and current examples in developing Agile Leadership. Joining him in this talk are Lars Bruns, Technical Leader for the Software Patterns and @Scale Labs in GE Global Research, and Philipp Engstler, Head of Engineering at Local.ch - a search engine firm located in Switzerland.
Together, they share what it means to be an Agile Leader and where leaders should focus to improve their Leadership Agility. Key transitions in this video include...
- 0:00 - Introductions
- 4:00 - Pete Behrens Leadership Stories
- 13:00 - The Evolution of Leadership
- 16:10 - Agile Leadership Introduction
- 19:00 - Lars Bruns, GE Global Research
- 32:10 - Philipp Engstler, Local.ch
- 43:40 - Agile Leadership Journey
- 45:10 - Certified Agile Leadership by Scrum Alliance
- 50:00 - Questions and Answers